Drzaheer
Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

what is a good treatment for a bartholin cyst that bleeds

what is a good homeopathic remedy treatment for a bartholin cyst that bleeds ? have had surgery 1month and a half ago where marsupilization was done, but the area where the bartholin gland was still bleeds!!!
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, and thank you for putting your trust in me

Dear I have studied your question/provided information and found remedy for you arrange (STAPHISAGRIA 30C) from any homeopathic pharmacy (you can also arrange this remedy online), take 2 pellets (chew pellets) of this remedy 3 times a day half an hour after meals it will help a lot with post operative complications such as in your case (marsuplization surgery of bartholin cyst which still bleeds), it will help to stop bleeding from cyst and also cure this cyst continue treatment at least for 5 to 10 days for best results about bleeding from cyst and improvements will begin with in 2 to 3 days time only or may less, and if there are results then continue remedy for 30 to 40 days more to cure cyst, you can continue with sitz bath, if there is no infection then do not use antibiotics, and do not use silver nitrate as prescribed remedy is enough, you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 20 mints before and after taking medicine, and if there is need I will assist you as needed. Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity, any quires related to prescribed medicine should be discussed with expert. Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.

I hope you found my answer helpful PLEASE click on the *GREEN ACCEPT* button above and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience: Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.