Drzaheer
Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Homeopathic vit d formula

Customer Question

Homeopathic vit d formula
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear I have studied your question and found a homeopathic medicine which contains natural vitamin D, remedy is 100% side effects free and natural, remedy name is (calc carb 30c) you can arrange it from any near homeopathic pharmacy and also you can arrange it online, dose is one pellet of this remedy (just chew pellet) half an hour after breakfast as a single dose every day for at least 30 to 40 days, it will help a lot to restore Vitamin D deficiency, you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 20 mints before and after taking medicine, and if there is need I will assist you as needed. Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity, any quires related to prescribed medicine should be discussed with expert. Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.

I hope you found my answer helpful PLEASE click on the *GREEN ACCEPT* button above and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Expert:  FamilyPhysician replied 3 years ago.
With all due respect - homeopathic products such as the one suggested by the other expert DO NOT contain any measurable amount of vitamin D.

If you are suffering from vitamin D deficiency, you need to take a quality vitamin D supplement.

Homeopathic products are prepared by repeated dilutions of a substance repeatedly to the point where there is not even a single molecule of the original ingredient left. (This is why they promote that there are no side effects - there is really nothing left of the ingredient). Here is an excellent review of homeopathy
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html

You should speak with your pharmacist or physician about a Vitamin D supplement if you have a real vitamin deficiency.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear customer above expert is not a homeopathic doctor he is medical expert, and always try to misguide patients about homeopathy,you can click at his profile and verified button and see he is only medical expert, even he did not pay attention to your question, that you already used VITAMIN D and now you are trying to have a homeopathic VITAMIN D supplement, and Mr. Family physician is again suggesting you to have a non homeopathic vitamin D supplement, remedy (CALC CARB 30C) I prescribed to you do not contains crud VITAMIN D, but it helps body to naturally extract VITAMIN D from food you eat and replace it naturally, by using remedy there is no need of using VITAMIN D supplements, remedy prepares body to replace VITAMIN D deficiency by itself so body will do its work naturally so VITAMIN D can be replaced naturally and in future there is no need of using VITAMIN D supplements because your body extract and replace this deficiency by itself, in this way you will be cured for ever, I think this will help to understand my homeopathic prescription.

Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
cancel deposit not satisfied with answer
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear customer you have contact Justaswer site for refund of your deposit....they will refund it to you as soon as possible…..