Drzaheer
Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

homeopathic remedies struggling to find 20ml Asoka Jonesia

homeopathic remedies struggling to find 20ml Asoka Jonesia Q, I have found a website called helios, however they do not have this in the mother tincture form, they only have it in 6c form. Is it ok to take it in this form as we are having trouble locating any other websites that ship to the UK.
Another site is offering 10, 15, 30, 200 in globuli and dilution, d,c and lm
need to find this to take alongside pulsatilla 30c as advised by your homeopathic doctors, please advise as no other companies provide this to UK.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Customer:

Dear Rani, open this link they got it in 10 ml but present in UK tell me if this works? As I prescribed 5 bottles of 20 ml you can buy 10 bottles of 10 ml, open link below

http://www.ainsworths.com/site/viewBasket.aspx?CategoryId=12&ContinuePage=..%2fsite%2fcombination.aspx

Dr Zaheer.

If you found this helpful PLEASE click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Customer :

Hi the website has 100ml size, can I order that size?

Customer:

Dear why not it is best to order 100ml size, and I think it will also cost you less, best wishes. Dr Zaheer.

Customer:

If you found this helpful PLEASE click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise.

Customer :

Ok before I do as this question was related to buying medicines that we were not able to get on other sites mentioned. I promised my father, I do need to ask if there is any homeopathic remedy for some suffering from stroke. ie, is it treatable through homeopathy, my father has suffered a stroke it will be 8 years, 25th July this year. He is about 68 years of age, has this not long after 60th birthday. He suffered high blood pressure and now has adult form of diabetes, now overweight, does get depressed with this, is taking alot of medicine for this suffering. Is it treatable, through what means and how long can it take?

Customer:

are you there?

Customer :

Yes I am now, sorry machine powered out, had to reconnect!

Customer:

Rani you are the best, XXXXX XXXXX he take for his heart stroke is (ARNICA 30C) ONE PELLET 3 times a day half an hour after meals and do not stop his prescribed allopathic medicines at once

Customer:

start treatmnet when he feels better then you can reduce dose gradully

Customer:

of allopathic medicines

Customer:

its ok Dr Zaheer is here to help and care

Customer :

Thanks doctor, have u had good sucess for stroke patients with this treatment, and what rate, what length duration of time does it take to see a difference, doe he need to watch his diet or anything doctor?

Customer:

yes as observed with clinical practice it help 95% patients

Customer:

and when there is relief i will assist for further treatment

Customer :

My mother will hit me as she says I only help my father, she has knee problem difficult to work is overweight, takes insulin injection twice a day for diabetes, can she take something also?

Customer:

for your mother remedy is (NUX VOMICA 200C) SINGLE DOSE one pellet before going to sleep but she have to take insuline as needed

Customer:

are you there?

Customer :

Yes doctor, I am still here, How long will it take for my father to notice a change?

Customer:

may be only 30 days

Customer :

Nux vomica, is this helpful for diabetes and how long before she notice a difference?

Customer:

only 20 days then she can go for blood test (fbs)

Customer :

My father will be very happy as I promised him I will try and help him. thank you for your kindness doctor, that is excellent doctor thanks you I will accept shortly and I will be in touch later on. God bless you.

Customer:

God bless you too

Customer:

accept and i will assist you as much u need

Customer :

Ok doctor, goodbye for now and God bless you.

Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience: Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor,after taking Bryonia, Gelsium and Eupatorium one three times a day half hour after food, for over 30 days, I still have this sinus problem, I am waking up with a temperature? What can I do know with this or does this take time after completing this course of treatment?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear you have to continue treatment as prescribed before as this sinus problem is not yet fully cured so you have to continue with it for few days more, and if it is easy for you then you have to stop some food items for your health so do not eat beef, rice, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, with this there will be improvement and if you got temperature at morning but after it become normal nothing to worry about unless you are suffering form any other major infections. Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok I will do this I stopped as you said not to take more that 10 days after 25 day course. Should I continue for another 25 days, as when I wake up my head is bunged up, blocked, still have runny nose. My son is experiencing problems since taking the treatment you prescribed for ankylosing spondilitus, in one his eye focus went yesterday this has not happned before, and he is getting backaches at night also making it uncomfortable for him to sleep properly and restfully.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

No, only take remedies for 15 days more without eating food items i described with my last answer, then let me know about your condition, and if there is need I will assist you, dear homeopathic remedies are known for no side effects and produce no unwanted symptoms for hundreds of years, these symptoms with your son are not by using remedies its 100% sure, he can continue his treatment as this is best at this time. Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, i am still waking up with my head all bunged up, still suffering from sinus problems headache runny nose etc, even after excluding the foods you mentioned from my diet. today is now the 15th day since what to do now?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear stop taking remedies if there is no relief, and if there is only 10% relief you should continue them as prescribed, and if there is not even 10% relief then arrange (PULSATILLA 30C) take one pellet of remedy three times a day half an hour after meals, this is the next remedy which can help with your sinus problem. Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It seems to have got worse, do I still avoid the foods you have mentioned whilst taking pulsatilla 30c, how long do I take this for?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Yes you should avoid the foods mentioned whilst taking pulsatilla 30c, only 15 days use this remedy and then let me know ok. Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok doctor, I will do so....Should the kidz also avoid fizzy drinks and similar foods that you have told me to whilst they are taking these treatments?

Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Nice lady you are, and if kids also avoid fizzy drinks and similar foods then it is also best for them. Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, just wondering if after taking jonesia asoka whether my daughter can drink or eat after taking this remedy or if she must wait for half an hour? Also, must alcohol be avoided whilst taking the medicines?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear after taking jonesia asoka she must wait for at least 30 mints so remedy can produce its effects, she can drink simple water even five mints after taking remedy, other food items she must avoid , after 30 mints she can eat, and it is very better to avoid alcohol during treatment .best wishes .Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Does that include my dad who has had a stroke, as he drinks alcohol?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Yes, it includes also your father he should not drink alcohol. Dr Zaheer.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, I have been taking the pulsatilla now 15 days,for sinus some very small change, should I continue, I have found however it is regulating my period as before I was always early and very heavy.I have felt quite down since I have been taking this though.

My dad has not seen any change after taking the arnica for stroke, except he does not feel so down.
My daughter is still taking pulsatilla and jonesia asoka, she actually experienced a period 3 days after taking this which lasted 4 days, she will continue.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi dear, you should continue with Pulsatilla now take only two doses per day, half an hour after breakfast and half an hour after dinner, your dad should continue Arnica this remedy is necessary for him, and your daughter also continue with prescribed remedies,

just 25 to 30 days more and cure is waiting for all of you.

Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.If you found this helpful PLEASE click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, I forgot to mention that I have been getting chest pains a heavy chest and pains in my left arm since taking pulsatilla, This felt quite bad last night I thought I was having a heart attack. Soon as I take the pill, I feel this shortly but last night hours after taking this it felt like this. I hav e been very depressed since taking it and have not had a period I was due on 5th August. Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear Rani, this is not because of remedy you used, homeopathic remedies are know for their no side effects for hundreds of years, this condition may be due to tension, eating habits, or due to any other cause, and dont worry about periods if there is no pregnacy then periods starts with in a few days,continue treatment and there will be good results, if you like accept my answer and as I am trying my best so I will assist you as much needed. Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, as per your advice, my son has been taking the calcarea fluorica12x,natrum phos12x and kali muriaticum 12x one tablet three times a day for the last three months for the treatment of ankylosing spondilitus. He has completed this course of pills. Today he has been up again and unable to sleep due to the pain. He is in a lot of discomfort and does have problems sleeping. Can you advise? thanks Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear continue his prescribed treatment at least for one month more as you described his condition, it is clear that he need more time to cure. Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, After taking the other 3 treatments for nearly 4 months, I have now been taking pulsatilla for two months today. It has given me very heavy periods, headaches, not sleeping still have the watery nasal drip bunged up head, Can I stop taking this now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter has been taking both the pulsatilla and asoka as per your instruction since July for non menstruation, she had one period and has not had any more periods, even till today. she is also getting headaches more frequently both of us are feeling very low and depressed since we have been taking pulsatilla. Please advise as we are both experiencing the headaches and depression since we have taken pulsatilla?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor can you tell me about, After taking the other 3 treatments for nearly 4 months, I have now been taking pulsatilla for two months today. It has given me very heavy periods, headaches, not sleeping still have the watery nasal drip bunged up head, Can I stop taking this now?

My daughter also has short term memory l0ss
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rani, now you and your daughter have to stop Pulsatilla 30c and arrange (Pulsatilla 200c)

Dose is 2 pellets of this remedy at day first half an hour after breakfast and wait for 2 weeks (one dose per 2 weeks) And your daughters still continue with ASOKA Q as prescribed before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine, please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth, homeopathic medicines are so delicate even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness, and if there is need I will assist you as needed.

Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity, any quires related to prescribed medicine should be discussed with expert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.

I hope you found my answer helpful PLEASE click on the *GREEN ACCEPT* button above and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your kind words, he must continue only for next 30 days and then go for scan if there are some improvements then i will prescribe what next to do.

and be sure to follow instructions for all of you.....

you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine, please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth, homeopathic medicines are so delicate even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness.take care.Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, you recommended anarcardium orientale 30c for my boyfriend for personality disorder. I think he has been taking this on and off in the last few months some change in his disorder. unfortunately he has now been suspended from driving by the authorities, he is looking for a speedier solution, can he take a stronger does of this 200c? every two weeks or so? Thanks Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rani, yes if this is his condition then he can use ( ANACARDIUM ORIENTALE 200C ), dose is let him chew 2 pellets of this remedy at day first and wait for 14 days, then again give him a dose and wait for 14 days (one dose per two weeks), continue like this until there are more improvements. Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Doctor I will order this for him how long before he can see further improvments?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
With in 6 weeks maxium good results expected, continue remedy ok.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so after taking three doses (six week period)there should be good improvement?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Yes this is correct .Dr Zaheer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So if we buy 75 pellets will that be enough, as he can take this for a number of months?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Yes this is also correct, but remember you can expect results if he use remedy as prescribed and follow these instrutions strictly then we can expect best results.

you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not let him eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not let him eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine, please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth, homeopathic medicines are so delicate even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness.take care.Dr Zaheer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Many thanks doctor we will do so as per your instruction and let you know how he is getting on as he has taken them with tea before he does not always remember.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Very nice prayers for you and your family, GOD bless, take care .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, My son will have completed additional 30 days taking 3 treatments on 23 October, for ankylosing spondilitus. He is still in alot of pain even in his spine has started to now hurt, and this is keeping him awake what should he do?
My duaughter missed two days of taking aaoka jonesia due late delivery they never had it in stock, is she ok to continue?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rani, if there is much pain then arrange (Mag Phos 200c) let him chew 2 pellets of this medicine only once a day half an hour before going to sleep every day as a single dose it will help with pain, and after 23 October he can go for scan.

As skipping remedy is not allowed, but its done so nothing to worry about she can continue with her medicine and make sure she have medicine so no doses become skipped . Take care, GOD bless.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor God bless you
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
God bless you too. Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, me and my daughter have taken the pulsatilla 200c 2 pills for the second time last thursday and due to take again next thursday, unfortunately we are having the same symptoms of feelingdown, pain in left shoulder and chest and unable to sleep, what should we do?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rani, nothing to worry about arrange KALI PHOS 6X from any homeopathic pharmacy, you both chew 4 pellets of this remedy one hour before going to sleep every day it will help with present symptoms and continue rest of treatment as prescribed. GOD BLESS .
Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok doctor we will try this. God bless you 2!
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX cure you and your family. Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, my son has been taking,my son has been taking the calcarea fluorica12x,natrum phos12x and kali muriaticum 12x one tablet three times a day for the last three months for the treatment of ankylosing spondilitus. He has completed this course of pills. He has taken further 30days as at 23 October, he still taking them, again he has been up again due to the muscle ache in the back. He is in a lot of discomfort in the bed but he is better when he is out of bed and has visited the bathroom, it eases up. But he has problems when he goes to the bathroom he is mostly constipated, has blood there sometimes. What should he do?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Dear Rani, nothig to worry about, i am here for you and for your family, just give him a dose of (IPECAC 200C) it will help a lot with blood and constipation.
GOD BLESS.
now click at (ACCEPT) and remedy will help him.
Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor should I give him one dose only. Should he continue with the other treatment three pills also?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Should he take one dose only, should he continue with the other treatments also. Is constipation part of the symptoms ankylosing spondilitus also?

I am concerned about my daughter as she is becoming increasingly aggressive, angry abusive, is this part of her symptoms polycystic ovary, she has short term memory loss also, hot flushes?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear Rani,

I said only one dose and wait for results.(IPECAC 200C) do not repeat until 7 days if it controls Blood then use only one dose more and stop this remedy and continue with other prescribed ones.

And for your daughter we can not change or add remedies at this time wait for some days more if there is needed I will prescribe ok.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor can I double check the treatment you recommended for my son mag phos 200c, 2 pills every nite as I have had problems locating a supplier and now found someone. many thanks God Bless Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, yes you can double check,

if there is much pain then arrange (Mag Phos 200c) let him chew 2 pellets of this medicine only once a day half an hour before going to sleep every day as a single dose it will help with pain

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor, and will it help with digestive n sleep problems.

My father has completed his 30 days course of Arnica today some change noticed what should he carry on?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
yes it will help with digestive n sleep problems,

And your father should carry on ARNICA for next 30 days this remedy is best for him. Dr Zaheer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks doctor, my daughter and myself have completed the 2 200c pulsatilla every fortnight, 3 doses in the last six weeks should we stop this now? She is also taking jonesia asoka?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
YOU BOTH CONTINUE pulsatilla 200c as prescribed for next month and she must continue ASOKA for next month, as these are best at this time.Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Doctor God bless you! Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
God bless you too! Rani
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry doctor as my son told me he has been taking calcarea fluorica12x,natrum phos12x and kali muriaticum 12x one tablet three times a day since mid June my son actually told me he's been taking almost 5 months should he still continue with these?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
If he feels any or little imrovements then he must continue remedies as prescribed FOR next month .Dr Z
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He says he doesnt feel any improvements, in fact yesterday he has started getting joint pains also? He is going to have to take injection for pain today.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
then he can stop remedies and only continue with MAG PHOS 200C ONE DOSE DAILY.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok Doctor thank you. God bless u
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
God bless YOU and your family. Dr Z
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, I am sorry to bother you but I am getting quite concerned as since taking pulsatilla I have experienced pains in my left arm, pins and needs and pain my my chest. This was quite intense on Friday night and since then I have felt this going on. Wat should I do, I dont want it to get any worse? Rani
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ed
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
This pain is not because of PULSATILLA, nothing to worry about, if this pain comes again then you should go for (LIPID PROFILE) and also go for an (ECG) to rule out what is the actual cause of this pain, when you got reoprts and have word from your physician and if there is any abnormailty let me know, and if this blood test (LIPID PROFILE) and (ECG) comes normal then there is no problem, continue your treatment as prescribed.
Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks doctor, it has been worrying me as my daughter had the same symptoms as we both took pulsatilla.

My son has been taking the mag phos 200c some days still not sleeping due to backache and having piles and digestive problems.

My father has been taking arnica, but has gained alot of weight with post stoke and has bladder weakness and does not make to the toilet in time especially bad at night, can he take anything for this?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

If your daughter have same symptoms then she also have to go for prescribed tests,

(SON) Increase potency of MAG PHOS, give him MAG PHOS 1M (let him chew 2 pellets every day) until pain become under control.

Give your father a dose (CAUSTICUM 200C) 2 pellets before going to sleep every 3 days after.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My daughter is taking hte same as me and also asoka jonesia, kali phos at night also. She says the hair has increased on her face as the pill was controlling htis before and she is still unable to sleep.

The causticum 200c for my fathet will this help with bladder control?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Give her kali phos and ASOKA as prescribed before, it will take some time and if she also suffers pain again then you sholud go for prescribed tests.

Causticum 200c will help your father with bladder control, this is correct.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor we will have tests done and let you know as this is worrying. God bless you.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
God bless you and your family.

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor on tkaing these treatments for four months my daughter has the following symptoms- no concentration, bad memory, sugar cravings. She still hasn't had a period yet either, she did experience sleeplessness however this seems to hsve been cured.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there , at this point you have to arrange an other remedy ( Gossipium mother tincture) give her 10 drops of this remedy mixed with 10 drops of ASOKA 3 times a day for at least one month and let me know about her condition.

You can arrange this remedy from you had arranged ASOKA MOTHER TINCTURE.

God bless

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Doctor does she need to continue with the pulsatilla 200c fortnightly also.

How many pills should my son take of the 1m mag phos for pain relief?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
yes she must continue with PULS 200c as prescribed before.

for son 2 pills as needed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
should she still take kali phos 4 tabs as this has helpd sleeplessness?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
this is correct
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They dont have gossipium I've searched doctor, any other suppliers, they dont recognise the name?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Here only one link which have this remedy...

http://www.reckeweg-india.com/shopping_cart.php?pID=212&potency=0&action=add_to_cart

GOOD LUCK.
Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, My son is experiencing feeling very cold since taking 200c mag phos 2 pills each night. He has taken this about a fortnight and this morning was shivering although it is not that cold here yet. His knees, feet and hands are very cold? He stopped taking the other three before as per instruction. He still has some pain in his back, some nights however it has helped with the pain. what should he do?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

This condition is not due to to use of MAG PHOS 200C, homeopathic medicines never ever produce symptoms like this no matter if remedy was 100% incorrect, only if symptoms match remedy works and if not match it is 100% side effects less and safe, he must contiune with this remedy as needed.

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Doctor. I will let him know.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome prayers for you and your family ......

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, I am conscious that I must pay you shortly when money comes in for all the time and trouble you are taking, thank you for you patience.

I am still worried about my sons health as yesterday he had difficulty even walking and again had to do an injection of enbrel. The allopathic treatment he takes for the arthritic problems. I am concerned as he has not been this bad in a long time, could it be a healing process he is ony taking the mag phos 200c, I have with great difficulty found and ordered the 1m mag phos for him. Can you tell me if you have treated such similar cases and succeeded with this treatment, I do not doubt you in the least but only ask as it will give me some hope as he has suffered and had these health problems for many years now. I used to have to carry him to bathroom before he had the injections, he was not mobile at all. He was a sickly child and then developed this problem around seven years old. I am not sure the diagnosis if it is a genetic problem. He does get a great deal of inflammation especially in the back and areas. The sacral, neck feet and knees are much better now. As a mother it is difficult to see. God bless
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, He has tight feeling in the back almost feels as his back is being held this stops him moving and causes the discomfort?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Dear Rani,

I try my best to help you and your family, I am so sorry to read all this its life some times we have to fight back, and always there is hope, so after study I would prescribe that your son must start my previous prescribed remedies, and also use MAG PHOS 200C as needed, I also treated many patients with these remedies and have results but only problem is this is a deep and chronic problem patients have to continue with remedies even for months and remedies are safe to use, so resume back to my prescribed treatment you have to wait but at last there will be nice improvements.

GOD BLESS.
Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, thanks thats good to here that there is always hope and you have had success in these type of cases. We will continue to use this patiently, thanks for giving us some hope nice to hear as I have been very worried about my son with this condition for years but like you say now there is always hope. I have ordered the 1m mag phos, we should get this tomorrow, should he start this as stated previously. Will this alone over time help this condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, thanks thats good to here that there is always hope and you have had success in these type of cases. We will continue to use this patiently, thanks for giving us some hope nice to hear as I have been very worried about my son with this condition for years but like you say now there is always hope. I have ordered the 1m mag phos, we should get this tomorrow, should he start this as stated previously. Will this alone over time help this condition? He must continue with the three that you previously prescribed also is my understanding?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Should my son commence with the 1m mag phos in place of the 200c as I have ordered this and should be here today. Will this work with the other three remedies he is to continue with doctor?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

yes there is hope always continue treatment as prescribed before with all 3 remedies prescribed and stop MAG PHOS 200C and use MAG PHOS 1M (this is for pain and some curative effects) but use this remedy only if there is need of it, use one dose 2 pellets half an hour before going to sleep and it will help with pain and when pain again become worse then you can use MAG PHOS 1M as needed one dose only, and wait and if again pain become worse then again use one dose, ok take care.

GOD BLESS,DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
you are always welcome.

Dr Zaheer.
Drzaheer, Doctor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, I hope you are well. I have some good news my son has felt better in his lower back since taking the mag phos 1m at night b4 bed. However the problem with the top of the back spine pain still remains and has for a few weeks. He has started taking,my son has been taking the calcarea fluorica12x,natrum phos12x and kali muriaticum 12x one tablet three times a day and again has started having piles again. What should he do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

This is very nice that he is now feeling good, he must continue with prescribed treatment, if you give him MAG PHOS 1M with a little hot water( LET HIM CHEW PELLET AND THEN LET HIM DRINK A HALF CUP OF LUKE WARM WATER) remedy will also help with piles, it looks strange but this is in practice.

GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for all your help and support in this matter Doctor. We will continue as per your advice. God bless you. Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
You are always welcome RANI,

i will try my best for you and your family.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS YOU TOO,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, I am sorry to bother you again. My son is still experiencing alot of pain in the top of his back near the spine area. This has been the case now since he started taking the mag phos in November, it does no seem to be any change even when taking the 1m mag phos the pain still remains. It has been so bad that he has not slept again last night,he has not had pain in this top area of his back or does not remember having pain here before, but it has been so for the last week. He is also taking the previously prescribed medicines.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Its ok, i always try my best to help you and your family, as you described his condition it is better to stay with prescribed treatemnt for 2 to 3 days more to see what changes with pain we can see, if there are improvements then follow treatment as prescribed before, and if not then arrange CHAMOMILLA 200C and let him hew 2 pellets of MAG PHOS 1M and 2 pellets of CHAMOMILLA 200C as a single dose to relive this pain every day, until pain become cured.

GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Many thanks doctor,
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
YOU

ARE

ALWAYS

WELCOME

GOD BLESS,

DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Doctor, hope you are ok. I just wanted to discuss myself, and my daughter we have both taken the six doses up 9th December of pulsatilla 200c two pills fortnightly. I have notice some improvements although have had lots of sinusy headaches very bad and pains in chest and arm, doctor has said I need to go emergency for an ecg. I have problems with my knees as this seem to become stiff and painful, but my mother has this as hers bend and painful due to diabetes.
My daughter has experienced nothing since taking this jonesia asoka and other since August, no change but she has facial hair returned, she is agressive, depressive angry and gains weight quickly and has sugar cravings is forgetful sensitive also.
What should we do?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rani,

As you described your and your daughter symptoms, this is the time to increase potency of remedy, so arrange PULSATILLA 1M .

Dose is chew 2 pellets of this remedy at day first and wait for 21 day (one dose per three weeks) AT LEAST FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS, for both of you, your daughter must continue with ASOKA as preacribed before.

GOOD LUCK,

GOD BLESS,

DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor we are also taking kali phos 6x 4 pills at night. Can I take something for my kness as they seems painful at times, inflexible. My mother has diabetes, and bendy kness that give way can she take this also?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

yes continue kali phos 6x as prescribed before.

for kness use( BRYONIA 200C )as a single dose and WAIT for 10 days it will help.

your mother can also use this remedy a single dose and wait for 10 days.

continue until there are results.

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doctor God bless you
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
You are

always

welcome.

GOD BLESS,

DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor. I hope you are well, Can I please clarify your previous instructions for my son, as you said, CHAMOMILLA 200C and let him hew 2 pellets of MAG PHOS 1M and 2 pellets of CHAMOMILLA 200C as a single dose to relive this pain every day,does he take these two medication together? many thanks R
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Yes this is correct, if there is need YOU can use both remedies at the same time as a single dose every day.

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor, I hope you are well, I have quite bad pain in my left arm, shoulder and chest area. This gets worse with any stress. I am due to take pulsatilla tomorrow and continue taking 4 pill of 6x kali phos, please can you advise doctor. many thanks
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

if this is your condition as you described, then it is very best to visit ER right now, to rule out any causes of this type of pain AND medicine, plz do not think that I am not willing to help, this is for your health plz go ahead.

GOD BLESS,
Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have been and had an ecg and scan but they did not find anything?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rani,

This is very good to know there is no problems with ECG & scan, if pain is better or not present at this time so you are supposed to use PULSATILLA and KALI PHOS as prescribed before.

And if pain is still there then use a single dose of (SPIGELIA 200C) as a single dose it will cure this pain but use this remedy if necessary, otherwise prescribed remedies will help well.

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Happy new year to you doctor. I hope you are well. My daughter has been taking pulsatilla and jonesia asoka and kali phos for six months now and no change in fact she has put on alot of weight, behaves in agressive manner, angry, depressed can get very low, she has alot of heat very hot all of the time, her face is red. She still has had no menstruation. Can you advise please?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rani,

Thanks for your reply, and happy new year to you.....

As you described her condition now this is the time to go for (whole abdomen ultrasound)

To confirm is she is not suffering from (PCOS)

Poly cystic ovaries, kindly have this report and send me as soon as possible.

As remedies are correct but as you described her condition this is very best to have this ultrasound so i can assist you at my best...

GOD BLESS,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor, I hope you are well. yes she has had tests already and as confirmed she is suffering from polycystic ovary. The doctor had confirmed this to me. Sorry I thought I mentioned this to you before commencing upon thecourse prescribed.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

If this is correct as i expected, so from now on we have to go for aggrasive treatment...

so now arrange.....

1. Pulsatilla 30C.

2. ASOKA mother tincture.

3. GOSSIPIUM mother tincture.

4. ASWAGANDA mother tincture.

When you got all these remedies let me know so i can suuggest dose as needed.

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Doctor, we have discussed the gossipium before but were unable to find this item. We will look for these again next week, the asoka jonesia she has been taking hurts her throat due to the alcohol in the tincture is it necessary to continue with this as she says it is making her sick?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rani,

As we have to treat her so these remedies must be arranged, you have to search and i am sure you can find them.....

For ASOKA this remedy is necessary for her from now on mix 5 drops only with half cup of water and let her drink, in this way she cant even notice that any medicine is mixed or alcohol become so minute that it wont hurt her throat.

GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.

Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.

1. Pulsatilla 30C.

2. ASOKA mother tincture.

3. GOSSIPIUM HERBACEUM mother tincture.

4. Ashwagandha mother tincture.

kindly note remedies again.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok doctor thanks. And kali phos does she continue with this?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Dear Rani,

You are always welcome...

For now she can continue with kali phos ........

But when you got all 4 remedies then i would srop kali phos and only continue with these prescribed 4 remedies as needed.

And also would suggest dose for these 4 remedies at that time as needed.

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks Doctor, she is taking some time now to think about the new prescribed medications. I will let you know once she decides what to do.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

You are always welcome, we should give her time to decide, let me know when its done..

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks doctor. It has been difficult 4 her as she travels everyday 2 university. She has had 2 make up the asoka treatments 4 the day n take them with her. It may prove more difficult with two more tinctures.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks doctor. It has been difficult 4 her as she travels everyday 2 university. She has had 2 make up the asoka treatments 4 the day n take them with her. It may prove more difficult with two more tinctures. Plus the fact that they are also very expensive so far the asoka has cost over 100pounds already
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

As you described yes it is difficult but once she decided to have treatment and you got the remedies let me know,
I would prescribe a very easy way to use them, nothing to worry about ......

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor hope u r well. Hope u dnt feel offended in any way but I cant get my daughter to take the medication anymore however we have found folliculinum treatment of polycystic ovary can she try this? IA
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Dear Rani,

Thanks for your reply, yes am cool, its OK if your daughter don't want to have medications..

If she want to try Folliculinum this is allowed she can try it, let her use remedy at least for one month and then go for ultrasound to see any improvements......

Prayers for you and your family..

GOOD LUCK,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Dr God bless you.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Dear Rani,

Thanks for your reply...

GOD BLESS YOU ...

DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor, I hope you are well. For polycystic ovary My daughter has had some slight spotting since taking the Follicullullinum, 200c once weekly. Should she continue taking this the same dosage as well as kali phos at night. Thanks
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Dear Rani,

Thanks for your reply, yes am cool.....

As you described about your daughter she can continue with
Follicullullinum, 200c once weekly.....

And also she can use Kali phos as prescribed before until there are best results or she got cured, i wish her luck....

GOD BLESS,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks dr. Can she take vitamins magnesium n chromium for st
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

As you described yes she can
take vitamins magnesium n chromium as needed..

Dr Zaheer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks you doctor God bless you
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

You are always welcome, you love so much your family...

prayers for all family...

May GOD shower his blessings....

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks dr. I am sure sugar cravings are not helping.can she take sumthing to normalise this? I hav read about leptin what do you think n what dose?
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.

Hi Rani,

As you described about her......

Plz try to understand she can only continue with remedies........

Follicullullinum........................and .............................. Kali phos.........

Vitamins magnesium n chromium as needed.........

If we let use any other remedies or any thing the prescribed remedies will not produce any effects.......

So I would suggest stick on to only these remedies.....

With use of these remedies other problems will also be solved....

GOD BLESS,
GOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thats great, thank you doctor. We will continue with these, she is alot happier since taking the follicullinum, it helps her moods she says feels alot better when she takes it, less cravings etc, weight is starting to also shift off. I guess we give it more time.

My sinus problem still remains after taking pulsatilla, there is not much difference, I still have the runny nose, and have to keep clearing my throat? What should I do as it will be a year of taking this no change really.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

As you described about her......

This is very nice......

Continue as prescribed.....

For you now use SILICEA 200C........

AS A SINGLE DOSE 3 PELLETS .........

And wait for 10 day (one dose per 10 days)....

Until you got cured final remedy for you.....

Wish you luck......

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I still take kali phos helps me sleep
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

As you described YES YOU CAN use kali phos as needed....

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor, I have been quite worried about my daughter as she has had very bad sugar cravings. This does not result in diabetes. She passes urine frequently n is very tired sleëps till mid afternoon. Her last blood test did not show this
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

As you described about your daughter its really not good to have a strong cravings for sugar......

And this is good that blood test is not showing high sugar levels in the blood....

So give her only one dose 2 pellets of ARGENTUM NITRICUM 1M as a single dose it will normalize her sugar cravings........

GOOD LUCK,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thnks doctor
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

You are always welcome....

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
~Hi Doctor, I am sorry to bother you again. My daughter still has irregular sleep, even whilst taking the kali phos. I havenot slept since taking the silica either and kali phos. so much so that I have had a heavy headache around the back of my eyes today? Please advise. R
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

Its ok doctor Z`s job is to help so me helping as i can.....

As your daughter is also using Folli 200c so it will take some time to adjust with remedies....

With in few days every thing become normal...

For you this is a slight aggravtion of symtoms will clear with in 12 to 16 hours only do not repeat Silicea until next 9 days and use K.phos 4 pellets only, half an hour before going to sleep as single dose...

Wish you all health,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok doctor, as the dentist has also given me special toothpaste containing silica, which I have to use twice and may have aggravated this also.
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

Yes you are right just give some time to remedy every thing will become noraml...

Wish you all health,

Dr Zaheer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks doctor
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
*************************************************************************************************

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

Drzaheer, Doctor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
God bless you for all your help. R
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
May my lord shower his blessings for ever.....

And cure you all.....

GOOD LUCK,

DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor, my son last weak started to feel quite weak again, then he has started having stiff back and back pain, which he has not had for years and trouble moving and sleeping, he still taking the medications prescribed calcarea fluorica12x,natrum phos12x and kali muriaticum 12x one tablet three times a day and mag phos and chamomila at night.can you advise please
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

Yes why not, will assist and help as much needed....

Please try to understand, this question is for your son i am instructed by site to let you know to open new question window for this question......

As soon you open new question window and write me the same question, i will assist you as needed...

As this is site requirement i am helpless with matter, and i always answer you no matter you accept or not ....

GOD BLESS,
GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi doctor, I wanted to check with you if we could add and supplement to his diet the following. 1) Iodine - As it appears to be boosting the immune system and also in the second part regarding specific anti infection remedy. Suggestion is taking this in the long term, for boosting the immune system with the regular consumption of Iodine. Recommended as a specific anti-infection agent with vitamin D - is this Calcarea Fluroica similar and also vitamin C. Please let me know if this is safe. thanks
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

I would not recommend Iodine, if you want to add a supplement then arrange
Dr. Reckeweg - Vita-C 15

http://www.reckeweg-india.com/product-details/Vita-C-15-forte-87.html

Give one tablespoon or one drinking ampule, morning and evening after meals it contains all he needes, and also help a lot with his present symptoms, continue with other remedies as prescribed before....

GOD BLESS,
GOOD LUCK,
DR ZAHEER.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Doctor thank you for this but unfortunately they do not supply to people in the UK. I will be unable to buy this product from them. God Bless you Rani
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

You have to search online as there must be a supply with in UK.....

Let me know if have any links and i will also search and let you know....

kindly check with phone and address below may be they have it....

Dr Reckeweg (UK) Ltd
Address:
Dalton House, 33, Leigh Road
Postcode:
BL5 2JE
City/Town:
Westhoughton, Bolton (Greater Manchester)
Main phone:
01942 811444

GOD BLESS YOU RANI,

DR ZAHEER.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Doctor, I will try. God bless you
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rani,

YOUR ARE WELCOME....

GOD BLESS YOU TOO.........

DR ZAHEER.