Drzaheer
Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.

My ears are itchy just inside the ear canal. This has gotten

My ears are itchy just inside the ear canal. This has gotten worse over the past several days. They are also getting red & sore from trying to scratch the itch (just using figernails, no instruments). Any ideas on what this is, what may be causing it, & what natural remedies I can try to alleviate the now constant itching?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Drzaheer replied 3 years ago.

Drzaheer :

Welcome to Just Answer, and thank you for putting your trust in me

Dear I have studied your question and found these are the reasons for ear canal itching, Common skin conditions such as eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis can also affect the ear canals, itching and irritation of the ear canals can be due to sensitivity to certain hairsprays or shampoo, too much wax in the ear and not enough can cause itchy ear canals. If too much wax is the problem, you may also experience ear fullness and decreased hearing in the affected ear, the best solution is to visit a doctor for wax removal. Some people don't produce enough ear wax which can cause the ear canals to become dry and irritated, occurs with swimmers. It can be treated by carefully applying a drop of olive oil inside the ear canals using a cotton swab. Fungi can occasionally infect the ear canals causing itching and irritation. This is more common in swimmers and in people who frequently expose their ears to water. Keeping the ear canals dry is best treatment. People who experience seasonal allergies are more prone to itchy ear canals. This occurs from histamine release, an allergy related chemical that also causes the irritated, watery eyes commonly seen with allergies. Now lets come to the treatment arrange (PETROLIUM 30) from any homeopathic pharmacy, take one pellet of medicine 3 times a day half an hour after meals it will help a lot to cure you from this problem kindly continue treatment until there is adequate improvement let say at least for 20 to 25 days, and this is 100% natural and homeopathic remedy. Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity. Take care and have a blessed day. Dr Zaheer.

If you found this helpful PLEASE click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Drzaheer :

Drzaheer :

If you found this helpful PLEASE click the *ACCEPT* button and leave *POSITIVE* feedback,

Drzaheer, Doctor
Experience: Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 16 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.