Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

my girlfriend has been tested for low estrogen and testosterone.

my girlfriend has been tested for low estrogen and testosterone. As a result she has no sex drive and it hurts when we do, because she cannot naturally lubricate. She is also a 97% risk for ovarian cancer and 95% for breast cancer so her doctor won't prescribe her estrogen or testosterone creams.

She is not on any anti-depressant medication that is affecting her sex drive.

Is there any natural homeopathic medication out there that she can take that will boost her estrogen and testosterone level, without any additional risks of cancer? If so what are they?

Thanks.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 5 years ago.

Drzaheer :

Dear I have reviewed the case, we got best remedy for this problem, just buy (ASOKA JONESIA Q) from any homeopathic pharmacy, take 10 drops of medicine mix them with 3 tablespoons of water and give her 3 times a day half an hour after meals, it will help a lot to cure this problem, please note it is a hormonal problem so it will take much time to cure, at least 3 to 4 months, continue the treatment until you got results, and please also note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines its 100% sure.

Please don’t forget to accept: You may always ask from clarification as needed, even after you Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there a potency in milligrams that we get, or is it bottled and we just buy it as is?
Dear it is bottle with name (ASOKA JONESIA Q), medicine name is ASOKA JONESIA and its potency is (Q) when you order a pharmacy they will give you this medicne with name ASOKA JONESIA Q. use it as i prescribed for you.Good Luck and have a blessed day.Dr Zaheer