Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I want to hook up my bose 5 and 7 speakers to my

Customer Question

I want to hook up my bose 5 and 7 speakers to my reciever,but during moving I have lost the wiring diagram,can I get a wiring diagram,and I willalso be hooking to it a 200 cd carosel player
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Its not in front of me currently but I bought it 15 years ago,I think it is bose am5 and am7 series
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want a wiring diagram,I can figure it out from rhe diagram I had it hooked up in the past I just want the diagram to refresh my thinking
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

The stereo Inputs to each subwoofer module are analogous to hooking up a set of stereo speakers to your receiver (left and right to left and right inputs on the subwoofer- positive and negative for each of left and right total). Then the cubes connect to the "Outputs" on the Acoustimas subwoofer respectively.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Did you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need the link to bose am7
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Okay hang on.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

While I pull it up please consider rating my service positively so that I know you are willing to pay me for my time.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

You paid the website a deposit to work with me, but I am not actually paid unless you click a positive rating. Could you do that for me please?