ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I am trying to install a Samsung home theater and the code

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to install a Samsung home theater and the code b14 comes up and it also reads that the anynet cord is not connected but I have everything connected.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I have a Samsung 40 inch smart television and I am trying to install a 5.1 Samsung home theater.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have everything connected correctly according to the color code system. No what is happening is that the television fire stick is working but I now do not have any sound.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 15 minutes it only happened when I tried to install the home theater
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get back to the regular screen where I input the home theater and how do I get my sound back.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Please confirm the error code?

Where do you see the error code appear?

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.