Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I wasn't able to continue with my project until now- I have

Customer Question

I wasn't able to continue with my project until now- I have since found that TP601 to TP602 seems normal, TP603 to TP602 seems normal and TP603 to TP601 registers very low and then drops to .000 ohms after just a couple seconds.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 10 days ago.

It should measure over 2K and rising as it charges up the capacitors. If this reads near 0 ohms, then check Q370, Q371, Q372 and Q373 for shorts, and replace the damaged parts. If two of these MOSFETs are shorted then replacing them is all you will need to do to the amplifier section but you will need to check the power supply for visual damage.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can find Q365-Q369, can you tell me which part of the board I should be finding Q370-Q373?
Expert:  Rusty replied 8 days ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay. Look at the circles on the diagram below, those are your switches.