Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I HAVE a portable Bose Speaker Model 415859. Will this pair

Customer Question

I HAVE a portable Bose Speaker Model 415859. Will this pair with Echo?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Not a sterio. I have an Amazon Echo - Alexa. Will my speaker pair with it?
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to pair it with Echo
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know how to pair this speaker
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately no, you cannot pair a speaker with another speaker- that isn't the way the BlueTooth is designed. The Echo is designed to receive pairing from a Smartphone, Tablet- etc. that has an Blue tooth output. The Bose (if it has BlueTooth) would be designed to do the same, but only have a BlueTooth receiver, not a sending unit, so would also be designed to connect to a Smart phone or tablet. If you need further details on the Bose, then please postback with the model of the Bose (for example: Bose SOundtouch MINI II, etc.).