Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I received a Bose Soundlink for Christmas. It is missing the

Customer Question

I received a Bose Soundlink for Christmas. It is missing the part that will plug into the wall.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Just opened it for Christmas.17817 7487 (###) ###-#### The only numbers that I can find on the box. I haven't even set it up yet!
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: AM I talking to a computer and not a person?
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the delay! A new design was put into place by the website that is blocking prompt replies to some customers. Regardless, I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people on this site since 2009. My main goal is to add you to the growing list of satisfied customers.

Here is the power adapter that you need:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00BQ46X1E

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option and you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks