Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I need to know how to connect my Panasonic SC-HTB70 sound

Customer Question

I need to know how to connect my Panasonic SC-HTB70 sound bar with my Panasonic wireless subwoofer model# ***** In other words I want the soundbar to communicate or link with the subwoofer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately that is not going to be possible.
These are 2 very separate systems.

The soundbar you have has a built in subwoofer, and no provisions for connecting an external sub, whether wired or wireless.

The subwoofer you have is intended for use with a different soundbar model. It is not possible to pair these 2 disparate systems together.

If you wanted to use the sub, you'd need the original SCHTB370 soundbar, but that comes only bundled with the sub usually, though you might come across a used model on ebay occasionally with the sub missing/damaged.

My apologies for the news.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.