Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Thank you and sorry for the delay. The unit causing the

Customer Question

Thank you and sorry for the delay.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: The unit causing the problem is a Bose AV-28 Media Center and here is the symptom: The sound originating from the T.V. is fine when AV-28 is first turned on and then within minutes the sound begins to break up. Like on/off-just enough to be annoying.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I know of no trouble shooting to try!
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Steve G. replied 3 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. Here we go.

Can you give me some idea of how the TV is connected to the Bose? Are you using an optical cable maybe?