Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Just purchase a bosebluetooth soundlink mini and would like

Customer Question

just purchase a bosebluetooth soundlink mini and would like yo pair it with my computer
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: it is a HP pavilion all-in-one pc
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did not try anything
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no and thanks
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you need instructions for how to do the pairing, or has it already failed to work perhaps?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Which one?

- failed to work already (A)

or

- instructions needed for the pairing/connecting ? (B)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Unwed instruction on how to pair my nose soundlink monk to myHppavilion23all in on

I'm looking up exact instructions... I presume you have a Pavilion laptop model 23... if not correct me please...

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not want a phone reply in you cannot give me an answer via email I will cancel my purchase
  1. With the Bluetooth® capable laptop, and the SoundLink® speaker both turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the speaker for three seconds to make the speaker discoverable. ...
  2. Set your Bluetooth® -capable laptop's Bluetooth setting to to "Discoverable."

You may also need a special app on your computer, to route its sound output (whether from a media player, or just the laptop's whole sound system) to the Bluetooth output to the SoundLink speaker.

Let me know when you have any difficulty with the above, and what it is. Thanks.