Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Could you please send me a Denon W-1500 CD recorder/player

Customer Question

Could you please send me a Denon W-1500 CD recorder/player owner's manual? If you want me to pay for it or shipping, etc., please give me a call at(###) ###-####
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: ***** *****
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only thing I need is the manual to try to find instructions on how to record a CDR from an LP.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I could just get an owner's manual sent to me I would be happy. Thanks.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 days ago.

Hello, Jack.

This is primarily an online based support service. I do have an electronic (.pdf file) copy of the manual, which I can upload for you here, you can view it on your computer, save it, or even print it if you'd like. Would that be acceptable for you?

If you really want a print copy, though it is no longer available from denon, I could print one out and mail it to you as a separate service.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 day ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.