Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have older Wave Music System III. Live in area with no FM

Customer Question

Have older Wave Music System III. Live in area with no FM radio-want to connect to Apple iPad or Macpro unit. What do I use?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Hang On please
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Bose Wave Music System III Ser. # 055428942750005AE
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just the proper adapter to purchase to play bluetooth through unit. Thanks
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. I am pulling up your Bose now to see what is available.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Your Bose Wave III directly supports the Bose Wave BlueTooth music adapter, which plugs into the back of your Wave, where the CD changer would normally connect ( it includes a proprietary connection cable and instructions on how to do this). You can purchase the BlueTooth adapter at the link below for your Wave:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bose-wave-bluetooth-music-adapter-black/6276128.p?skuId=6276128&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=e5bfdd32-2690-4387-b59c-cc7d74cb5cde&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg118776&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=CjwKEAiA9s_BBRCL3ZKWsfblgS8SJACbST7DKnWgeCXdrksHgJnMpCY_8RYKgNca5-p2LWhPyEv6exoCgCfw_wcB

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Let me know if you need more help. Also, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (3-5 stars at the top of the page) and click SUBMIT so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with the question that you posted please?

Expert:  Aric replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.