Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

My & O Beosound digital display is UPSIDE DOWN! I have the

Customer Question

My B & O Beosound digital display is UPSIDE DOWN! I have the RED KEY if needed. It is mounted(upside down???) on a table mount, slightly angled where 'top' is a little further back than the "bottom. Looking at it from the front-the gals is on top, the controls panel is below. Can you help? Thanks
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
BEOSOUND 9000 6 CD PLAYER
Expert:  Rusty replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 12 days ago.

When did this first start happening?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
EVER SINCE I BOUGHT IT 2 YEARS AGO-I TOOK OUT THE MAGNETIC CONTROL BOARD AND FLIPPED IT (YOU TUBE VIDEO) BUT IT DID NOTHING. BOARD DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK-I CONTROLE PLAYER BY USING REMOTE
Expert:  Rusty replied 12 days ago.

That is an extremely rare symptom. Either the display has been mounted upside down, or the system is upside down. Where did you buy it?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It was a gift-the pictures on Google show it to be mounted correctly-Oh well don't worry about it-I can live with it this way, but thanks anyway. I thought maybe the 'red key' was the answer because you change the position in the back using it if you lay it on a flat surface, mount it like mine, or hang it vertically from the wall or tall floor stand
Expert:  Rusty replied 12 days ago.

I'm sorry I don't have the answer, I just don't have enough experience with B&O products to be more help. Don't rate my answer, and you should expect a full refund if another expert doesn't have the answer for you.