Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I currently have three Bose products, a Bose theater solo 15

Customer Question

I currently have three Bose products, a Bose theater solo 15 a Sound Touch 20 series III and a sound link mini. Have been thinking about getting the new products wireless. Do not know how to get all connected . Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: I do not have a stero
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have not had any trouble, I just want to know how do I get the three I have to operate as one, getting music through all three
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 29 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Would one device to connect all three to wireless be the answer you are looking for?

Or, a device for each (three devices in all) that would make all three wireless-capable?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
One device

I have been asked that sort of question before, and there was no answer (when I was asked this previously) that allowed adding only one device to these Bose devices.

... At least, not one device for all three to play from wireless simultaneously. How about one device that can be hooked to any of them in turn to enable them to play wirelessly?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
one device that can be hooked to all three, plus I am thinking about getting two of the speakers I received a email recently not sure yet, also how many can be hooked wireless

How many of which can be hooked up wirelessly? the speakers, or all the devices?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I would like all three plus you never answered the question about the new speakers I received a email. also, I must close for now, How do I get connected to you