Jason Jones,
Experience:  IT Consultant at Myself
30759776

Is there a link or file to download maps directly to sd

Customer Question

is there a link or file to download maps directly to sd card?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: 2013 kenwood excelon dnx690hd
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive tried garmin express and garmin mapinstall says I need device to download maps
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** *****. I will be the person helping you today.

You may download the maps to your SD card. You may start the process at the following page: https://kenwood.garmin.com/kenwood/site/viewHeadUnit/12098?updateMediaTypeId=13&modelYear=2013

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason