Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I had a software program to drive the denon AVR 1513 but the

Customer Question

I had a software program to drive the denon AVR 1513 but the computer crashed and now I can't find a replacement! I think is called something like avamp-denon?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Denon AVR 1513 and is about 3 years old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to get the same software but I can't seem to find it even from USA Denon!
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think thi is it.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. I'm not sure exactly what app you were using, but perhaps it's the "Receiver AV" app below? Please check that out and if it's the correct one, do click a POSITIVE (3-5 star rating at the top of the page) for my efforts:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/receiverav/9wzdncrfj824

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

That one can download onto either a PC or Smartphone, and there are other Smartphone only apps for Denon, but I'm assuming you're strictly looking to use a PC as the controller?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Are you able to tell me if that's the correct App or not please?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.