Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have a new tv samsung 4k un65KS9500 and I have my old bose

Customer Question

hi I have a new tv samsung 4k un65KS9500 and I have my old bose system 10 lifestyle
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: UN65KS9500
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: and I have blue ray DVD Samsung 4K
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and the lifestyle 10 don't support 4k passthru how can connect everehing?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

The lifestyle is indeed an old model and does not support 4k content.

Your best option here is to connect everything directly to the tv via hdmi cables (bluray palyer, satellite box, etc), then run a separate Optical cable (http://amzn.to/2e2pwjl ) to the bose.
Set the bose to the optical input mode, and you'll get audio through it that way.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.