crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Red battery light flashing, soundlink mini, just tried to

Customer Question

red battery light flashing
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: soundlink mini
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just tried to charge' at first with usb and then with adapter
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

This issue usually can be fixed by updating the speaker.

Click here: http://worldwide.bose.com/downloads/en/web/product_selection/page.html

Select your device and follow the prompts to download the update and run the update.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 28 days ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.