Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a Bose soundbar, subwoofer system- (cant find info

Customer Question

I have a Bose soundbar, subwoofer system- (cant find info for model). Its 4 years old. The long skinny control no longer works (the control measures 91/4 inches by 2 inches by about an inch)- I assume it needs a battery. Cant figure out how to change battery.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: I believe its bout 4 years old, and cant find the info. I neglected to mention the large laptop sized box that is the control center which we have sitting under our TV.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just lost control of turning it on or off. We have Direct TV which gives us some control, but I use the control for changing channels, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Look at the links below and tell me if that look familiar and also note the location of te model number even if that is not your unit