Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

Lights Clock) went out and I can't figure out how to turn it

Customer Question

lights Clock) went out and I can't figure out how to turn it back on, other than the obvious, pushing the on button on the remote., New battery.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: Bose Wave Music System About 6 years old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not even in use. Display just went out. Remote has new batteries. still doesn't work Tried unplugging and plugging back in.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just in case. S/N 033976C02455667AC
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 month ago.

If your radio isn't working after unplugging and plugging back in, that's usually a sign that it needs to be sent to Bose for repair. If your model has an eject button, hold that while you plug it back in to do the full reset.

If it still doesn't come on, it will need to be shipped to Bose. They charge a flat rate repair, usually around $100. If they cannot fix it, they will offer you a new radio at in incredibly discounted rate. You'll need to call 1-***-***-**** to get an RA number and shipping instructions to get the repair started.