crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

How do I pair a bose soundlink III bluetooth speaker with

Customer Question

How do I pair a bose soundlink III bluetooth speaker with the Amazon echo dot?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi Tom!

1. Turn on pairing mode on your Bose speaker.
  2. Open the Alexa app and select Settings.
  3. Select your device, and then select Bluetooth > Pair a New Device. Your Echo Dot enters pairing mode. When Echo Dot discovers your Bluetooth speaker, the speaker appears in the list of available of devices in the Alexa app.
  4. Select your Bluetooth speaker. Echo Dot connects to the speaker and Alexa then tells you if the connection is successful.
  5. In the Alexa app select Continue. Your Bluetooth speaker is now paired with your Echo Dot.
  6. If you want to play audio from another device on your Bluetooth speaker, say "Disconnect."

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.