Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Does the TV have the option for you to enter your wi-fi / wireless password (instead of pressing the WPS button)?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
1. Does the TV show your wi-fi / wireless network name, so you can just select it (instead of having to type in your network name)?
2. What happens when entering your wi-fi / wireless password / key, and selecting Connect / next? What's the error or message?
- Note: password ***** *****
3. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?
4. Are you able to check / confirm your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. Can you please disconnect the power cord from your Arris modem/router device for about three minutes, then re-connect
, then turn off the TV, then disconnect power cord for a minute, then re-connect, then turn on and try again.
- Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Hi there and welcome
If through you feel the wifi router is not the issue, we need to properly rule this out.
Please check on it for a label indicating the make and model of the router