Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I have a Bose sound system and live in Beach, Indiana. When

Customer Question

I have a Bose sound system and live in Long Beach, Indiana. When I purchased the system, a service person came to my house and set it up. I have changed locations for the system in my home and need a technician who can come to my house and set the system up again.
Can you refer someone near 46360? Your products are sold in the Lighthouse Mall nearby but no one there can refer me to anyone who can help.
Melanie Davis *****
Long Beach, In 46360 (###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 9 days ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today

Any tv /stereo repair shop will be qualified to connect your sound system , it should be child play for them , here is one in your zip code area ;

Jenks Tv

608 South Ashland Avenue
Michigan City, IN 46360 - View Map

41.70383 -86.870474

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you