Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands

I Have a Pioneer Elite VSX 03 TXH,, It has quit working and

Customer Question

Good Evening, I Have a Pioneer Elite VSX 03 TXH,, It has quit working and a red light keeps flashing under where it says "Phase Control" Is there something that can be reset or is the receiver done. Thank You For Your Assistance,, Have a Good Evening Richard ***************

Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Richard.

This is a protection circuit kicking in to protect the receiver from damage.

This could be caused by a short in one of the speakers or components, thermal fault, or an internal defect in the amp itself.

You can try a few fixes yourself. To begin, with the receiver powered off, disconnect all speakers and components. Try to turn it back on in Tuner (am/fm) mode and see if it will stay on. If it does, power off and reconnect 1 speaker, then power on to test again. Continue this process until you isolate the speaker or component causing the problem, or until everything operates normally.

Let me know the results, or lack thereof, and I’ll advise further if needed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.