Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

Dnx570hd radio no sound standby is on

Customer Question

dnx570hd radio no sound standby is on
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 23 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 23 days ago.

Can you please elaborate here? If the unit is in "Standby", then of course there will be no sound because Standby indicates the unit it not turned ON. Please postback with as much detail as you can, as to what you see on the screen, what happens when you try to turn it on, etc. so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
It's like it's stuck . No matter what you do you can't change it .
Expert:  Aric replied 23 days ago.

Thanks for the reply. Please tell me EXACTLY what you see on the unit. Does the display show ANYTHING at all, or do you simply have a red standby light and nothing else (I am not there to see what you're seeing)?

Expert:  Aric replied 23 days ago.

Are you able to postback with what you see?

Expert:  Aric replied 23 days ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when I see your reply.