Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

We have a new Jensen jtv2815dcled tv and it worked at home

Customer Question

we have a new Jensen jtv2815dcled tv and it worked at home but now we are in a rv park and all we get is no signal the rv place brought a tv down and hooked it up and it worked. We do we do?
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, was the Jensen connected to an antenna When "...worked at home..."? ...or to a cable feed?

Have you re-tried performing an Auto Scan?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
It was connected last week we tried the auto scan and it ran and ran and didn't finish
Expert:  Louie replied 28 days ago.

If the RV Park's antenna and cable works as expected on another TV but not with the Jensen, then the JTV2815DCLED would be highly suspect; particularly an internal hardware issue.

If all external factors have been considered and all settings & configurations checked but " scan...ran...didn't finish..." then it would confirm the hardware fault in the TV itself.

Since it is new, then it should be brought to the attention of the seller for a replacement or at the very least warranty repairs.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
We figured it out so close this