Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

That is the problem I don't have RCA adaptor. Do I have

Customer Question

That is the problem I don't have RCA adaptor. Do I have splice.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, Can you please provide a bit more info as to what you're talking about here? All we can see is a problem with a 3mm connector and some RCA adapter, but we have no way of knowing what you're referring to. Is it a TV, a pair of headphones, a stereo? Please provide the brands and models and some info about what you're trying to connect.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond later in the day.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I see what you're asking about now, as it appears you already had a question posted.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

You're looking to plug your phone into your stereo, is that correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. I just found an adaptor.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

If so, you can't use a basic 3 mm cable, instead what you need is a 3.5 mm to stereo RCA patch cable as shown at the link below, or an 1/8" to stereo RCA adapter:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/22800206?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227017271850&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40880734352&wl4=pla-78810081032&wl5=9001641&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=22800206&wl13=&veh=sem

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this question?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.