Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands

I have a Denon DP 60l turntable, I am looking for stylus

Customer Question

I have a Denon DP 60l turntable , I am looking for stylus replacements, Do you know where I can find any? Second Question, are their any authorized Denon repair shops in North Carolina/
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello Tom,

You won't get just a stylus, you need to replace the entire cartridge/needle assembly all together,

the ideal match for your system is the 110 cartridge: though the lower cost 103 works as well:

The turntable is considered a specialty item now, so even if you had a denon authorized shop nearby, they probably won't touch this.
There are some online repair options to ship the unit in to, if it needs repairs though. I can give you some recommendations for that if needed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.