How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nathan Your Own Question
Nathan, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 24016
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Nathan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Denon DP 60l turntable, I am looking for stylus

Customer Question

I have a Denon DP 60l turntable , I am looking for stylus replacements, Do you know where I can find any? Second Question, are their any authorized Denon repair shops in North Carolina/
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello Tom,

You won't get just a stylus, you need to replace the entire cartridge/needle assembly all together,

the ideal match for your system is the 110 cartridge: though the lower cost 103 works as well:

The turntable is considered a specialty item now, so even if you had a denon authorized shop nearby, they probably won't touch this.
There are some online repair options to ship the unit in to, if it needs repairs though. I can give you some recommendations for that if needed.



Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.


Related Home Theater-Stereo Questions