Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I have a Bose Lifestyle 20 equiped with an Audio Authority

Customer Question

I have a Bose Lifestyle 20 equiped with an Audio Authority C-1024A to allow it to communicate with the Harmony Elite Remote. It works fine to control my Zone 1 for Bose, but I cannot figure out how to get it to work Zone 2. Any suggestions?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

On the remote, press devices. Select your Bose, and scroll down. You should see a command called Zone 2. Press that, and then you will be in zone 2 mode. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I followed the directions and there is no zone 2 listed as a command.
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Ok, we'll have to program it into the remote. The four color buttons are assignable. You'll need your original remote.

Go into the software that you programmed the remote with. Choose your remote, then choose devices. Select Bose. This is where you can assign a color button to do what you want. It will ask you to press the button you want to program, aim the Bose remote at it, and press the zone 2 button. Update the remote, and you'll have zone 2.