Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

Just got my SoundLink and attempting to pair it with my

Customer Question

HI, just got my SoundLink and attempting to pair it with my computer that does have Bluetooth. haven't been able to get it to work. can you take control and do it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there Cynthia. My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I see that you've had to wait quite awhile for help. I'm really sorry about that. Let's begin by resetting the speaker so we are starting with a clean slate. Here's how to do it.

Resetting the speaker -

A factory reset clears paired mobile devices and language settings from the speaker and returns it to original factory settings.

1. Power on the speaker.

2. Press and hold for ten seconds.

Sometimes it takes more than one try to get it to reset. with the speaker on, please press the power button and hold it down for a full 30 seconds this time, or until you hear it beep and see the lights flash.

After you have let me know what your OS system is and accepted the offer for Secure Remote Assistance, I will send a link that will allow us to get connected, so I can take a look at your computer and work on it while you watch.