Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am looking at buying a Bose QC15 headphones, but I have a

Customer Question

I am looking at buying a Bose QC15 headphones, but I have a smartphone. It looks like their accessories are specific to iPhone and Apple products. Are there adapters for smartphones and laptops? Or is it that it can already work with smartphones and laptops but it comes with an /adapter/ for Apple products? I don't see any clarification in the product description: https://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComfort-Cancelling-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B0054JJ0QW. Also what's the difference between the normal and the "limited edition" of these headphones?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The Bose headphones can be used with literally any device that has a headphone jack- it is not specific to Apple products. They are just advertising that the headphones have features that enable them to work with Apple touch free calling is all. They will work as headphones with all devices.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thanks for responding. however, i also asked if there is a difference between limited edition or regular...
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

The Limited Edition simply adds the option of colors- that's it, nothing more.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.