ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a &O Beosound 3200. It automatically keeps switching

Customer Question

I have a B&O Beosound 3200. It automatically keeps switching to FM from Aux or CD?? How can I reset it to stop it from doing this?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You will need to check for a stuck button on the console or on the remote control.

Try leaving the remote control outside the room or remote its batteries to eliminate it first.

Let me know what you find...

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not believe it is a stuck button on the console or remote. It is a timer issue. It plays on Aux (which is my Sonos system), for a period of time, then it switches to FM. Also it will turn on automatically to FM. The question is, how do you reset or turn off the timer on the Beosound 3200?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

Does it always happen at the same time each day?

Or is it random?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's more when I have Sonos on, then it switches to FM. I haven't tracked the time but I know there is a timer setting and am wondering how to turn it off or reset it. It has to be something simple like that.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

On the remote, press SETUP repeatedly until Timer? appears on the display, then press Go and move up to select Check? then press Go.

You can now step through any timers and press DELETE to delete them.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 7 months ago.

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------