Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have an STR-DE925 receiver that I need to get serviced.

Customer Question

I have an STR-DE925 receiver that I need to get serviced. Cannot get power through to speakers or headphones. Please advise where I can send it to get quality Sony service.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Sony lists ONE Authorized Service Center to tackle all of their Home Audio Equipment repairs. It is:

United Radio Service Inc.

For new repairs and assistance:

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.