Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I recently purchased a panasonic cy-vhd9500u DVD player. I

Customer Question

I recently purchased a panasonic cy-vhd9500u DVD player. I have the RCA outputs from the player connected to the back of my car stereo. When I turn the stereo to AUX, i hear a very low volume in the rear speakers only, regardless of the volume adjustment at the stereo. I have adjusted the balance and fader with no difference in volume. Note if my volume on the car stereo is set to "0", no sound comes out, but when I set it to "1" I hear volume from rear speakers. If I increase the stereo volume, there is no increase in the speaker volume. Video and remote works fine.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi John, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the car stereo.