Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I would like to convert my old denon dra-775rd to receive

Customer Question

I would like to convert my old denon dra-775rd to receive blue tooth and work through my current speaker system. does denon carry a convertor of some type ?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: No problems with current use. Just want to convert it receive Bluetooth and Pandora, etc..
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The theater expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Denon does not carry any devices that would do this directly, but there are several aftermarket accessories that would.

What you need is just a simple bluetooth receiver, which would connect to any available auxiliary stereo (red/white) input on the back of the denon, such as cd, tape, etc.

Here is a model I'd recommend: http://amzn.to/2bCkbPr

This is a bluetooth receiver only, so it will pick up audio from a BT compatible device such as a smartphone or tablet.

It doesn't have built in apps of its own, but if you have the pandora app on an iphone/pad for example, that would work through this.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Bill?