ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Audio problem with DVD+R disc after dubbing from tv DVR to

Customer Question

Audio problem with DVD+R disc after dubbing from tv DVR to Panasonic DMR EZ-485-V recorder. It plays prerecorded movies with no problem... automatically. The finalized DVD works fine with PC running windows. If you play the recording, the video plays and after a few minutes, the audio will play. You are now free to rewind to DVD to hear what you missed. How can I avoid this issue?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi Brad,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The problem seems to have gone away. The audio now begins along with the video ...as it should. After reading the troubleshooting guide, I checked the TV volume and noticed that it was low. Since I run the TV audio to my am/fm receiver, I never realized the audio on the TV itself was set to "low". That may have caused the problem. It may be that the DVD player and recorder simply needed to be turned off over night? Whatever the reason, I do not need expert help today. Thank you! Brad
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Ok, don't hesitate to reply back if you need anything else at all!

Best,

Pete.