Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have an a Sony RCD W500C CD recorder. It is not picking up

Customer Question

I have an a Sony RCD W500C CD recorder. It is not picking up the audio sound for recording; the VU meter does not respond. Can you repair this?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi Marion and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.