Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands

I have a Kindle Fire, internet access (wifi) and a Bose Wave

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Fire, internet access (wifi) and a Bose Wave Soundtouch music system series IV. Please, I need help to use the new Bose system to access online music like my Pandora account, etc. Also I have this laptop computer. I am only slightly computer savvy. Please help. :)
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Susan.

You can use the bose in this context via bluetooth,

you can go into the menu on your kindle fire (assuming it is a model that supports BT, not all do), and look for the bluetooth function,

then press and hold the bluetooth button on the bose for about 5 seconds to put it into pairing mode, and follow the prompts on the kindle screen to connect the two.

From there you can stream music and other content through the bose speakers.

Another option is to use the bose directly on your wifi connection, where it is streaming its own content, and to then control the bose via an app on your phone/tablet.

For kindle, use this app:

Best regards,