ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

I have a defective Bose Wave Music System Model No. AWRCC2.

Customer Question

I have a defective Bose Wave Music System Model No. AWRCC2. It works intermittantly sometimes. I ran the
Blue ray lens cleaner. It helps sporadically.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I never joined anything! This is a ripoff! You asked for $5 which I foolishly gave you. Nothing more!!
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

I am a user of this site just like you. I have nothing to do with the billing or accounts, for any account queries please contact customer services.

If cleaning the lens helps then there may be some dust inside the system which keeps getting on the lens, or there is some very thick dirt on the lens which the cleaner cannot fully remove.

If the system is no longer under warranty you can open it up and clean inside with a vacuum cleaner, then clean the lens by wiping with a lint-free cloth soaked in an alcohol solution.

Let me know if that works for you?

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer is helpful so I am rewarded for my time; tips greatly appreciated :)
Alternatively, please reply back if you need further assistance.