Martin, Engineer
Experience:  16 years, include works in aluminium plant, industrial machinery, military weapons, programming

I have to stereo's in my garage and want to hook them

Customer Question

Hi, I have to stereo's in my garage and want to hook them together so on game day have all the sound needed. I have a samsung HT-C550 home theater system that only has one hdmi out, optical in, and video out jack, & component video output jacks - and a Innovative Tech CD Stereo system withblue tooth model ITCDS-5000 how can I connect the two together so I can hear the same thing out of all my speakers?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hi. There is many way to do this. What kind of speaker configuration do you want? Do you just want to bath in an equal field of sound or does stereo positioning important to you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Only have a certain spot that can put stereo in but can move speakers. I have samsung speakers that came with stereo and added to additional outside speakers. On the other one have two orginal and added to of my other speakers that are wired rca ones
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Mainly just want to hear the same thing out of both actually more for the TV part the radio i can turn to same channel
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Ok, let me time to get the documentation for those model and see what we can do.

Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Even if we can do it, it might be unadequate as two source with a slight delay (caused by the electrical path length and also different digital signal postprocessing) can be very annoying on the nerve so i have to check if we can get a solution for that also (some unit have a delay compensation setting but many don't).

Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Can you tell me the device (probably a cable box) that let you receive the TV signal.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
tv can and i think samsung has antena
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

If you would have a cable box, you could intercept the audio there in analog form and send it to the 5000 aux input on the front of the unit. Let me know if i missed something.