Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

My pioneer surround system is giving me an oc err 1, Just

Customer Question

My pioneer surround system is giving me an oc err 1
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just moved and plugged it in. Played for a bit then shut down (only had the center speaker plugged in)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Fuses are good
JA: The theater expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing other than I now have the systemhooked up to just the speakers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind its done. Will I still get charged?
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Pioneer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The board is cooked do I still get charged
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On the "...do I still get charged..." and other billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.