info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Home Theatre and Amplifiers expert

I have a 321 system. I put in a DVD and it said bad disk. I

Customer Question

I have a 321 system. I put in a DVD and it said bad disk. I tried to eject and it will not eject. I tried unplugging the unit to reset but failed. I can hear the motor run after I push eject but it will not come out. How can I get it to eject?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  info tech replied 3 months ago.

Their is a procedure to follow here with these problems first unplug the unit from wallpower wait 5 mins, then put your finger on the eject button, plug in to wallpower all the time keeping the eject button pressed you may have to try this method upto 4 times let me know how it works out before we move on.

How is this working out please?

If all is well could you please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of this page thank you, ***** ***** allow me to receive credit from the site thanks again