Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Denon 2313 is turning off while we're watchin TV or a

Customer Question

My Denon 2313 is turning off while we're watchin TV or a movie.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: panasonic viera plasma, about 4 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just chekced the connections, and re-did the setup. may try that again.
JA: The theater expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: actually, i'm going to try and re-do the setup. if it doesn'y
work i will come back to this..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Have you tried a full reset of the Denon's processor yet?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

If you haven't tried this yet scroll to page 162 of the manual below and follow the instructions for "Resetting the Microprocessor", and let me know how it goes:

http://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20121125165200/Manuals/033/033AV2313C.PDF

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.