ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

I purchases your latest Bose surround sound system Pioneer

Customer Question

I purchases your latest Bose surround sound system for our Pioneer Elite monitor T.V. We have 3 separate satellite boxes in the house. We use your Bose system in our master bedroom and the remote control will control the satellite box in our guest bedroom. Both T.Vs are hanging on the wall and the satellite boxes are in the hall closet for a cleaner look. What can I do to keep the remote from controlling both T.Vs, can I change the frequencies or do I need another Bose system to control the other T.V ?
Thanks for your time and assistance on this matter.
Brennon Hope
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hello Brennon,

If you are using a remote sender to the boxes, you will need to add some sort of shield around one of the boxes to prevent the signal getting to both of them.

Sliding a flat piece of card under one of the machines, leaving it sticking out at the front edge, usually works.

Happy 4th of July!
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips greatly appreciated :)
You can still reply back if you need further assistance.