Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.

I was working with louie on connecting my component system

Customer Question

I was working with louie on connecting my component system so far we got the eq working. now we need to get the 3dbx working and connect and be able to record and from all the compoents
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since around 3:30
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just about everything.. I just wanted to connect all my component and be able to play as well record from each item. the eq and the 3dbx was the problem. so far louie have got things rolling now. we need to get 3bdx working and pluging in the other complete
JA: The theater expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I would like to continue working with louie if possable
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

For some reason, I could not mark this question as a duplicate / follow up.

Still, please click HERE to go back to your previous/first post. I have posted a reply on connecting the DBX 3BX

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi louie. the dbx work. Now how do we connect all this together so I can record and play I tried to contact you but it wouldn't let me. I hope all this is not being charge to me every time we were texting