Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.

My bose wave radio won't play cds anymore. what can I do?

Customer Question

my bose wave radio won't play cds anymore. what can I do?
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. On Bose radios, that means one of two things. It could be frozen, and can be fixed with a reset. Let's check that first. Unplug the radio. Wait one full minute. Hold the eject button while plugging it back in. That will reset the radio. Try playing a CD.

If it still doesn't work, it means the laser eye has gone out and will need to be replaced. Bose has awesome customer service, and they will fix it for a flat fee. You'll need to get an RA number and shipping instructions by calling 1-***-***-****. If they cannot fix it, they will offer you a new radio at an incredibly discounted price.

Let me know if you have any questions.