Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I purchased sb3851-c0 and am trying to volumn controlled by

Customer Question

I purchased sb3851-c0 and am trying to volumn controlled by my RC73 directv controller. This model number is ***** in directv list to pick from is the same as any other model as for as reote codes go
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

I entered the Vizio model number into DirecTv's code generator and this is what I found:

We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work.

11758

Setup Instructions

1. Turn on the TV manually or using the original TV remote.
  2. Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button at the same time until the green light on the top of the remote blinks twice.
  3. Using the number key, enter the first digit of the code above. Wait for the green light on top of the remote to flash twice
  4. Enter the remaining 4 digits of the code above.
  5. Aim the remote at your TV and press the "OFF" key once. Your TV should turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat the steps above, trying each code until you find the correct code.
  6. Tell us if it worked!
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Please review my reply above.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

11758

Setup Instructions

6. Tell us if it worked!
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.